How To Start An Onlyfans

Start an OnlyFans account by creating an account, setting up your profile, promoting your content, and interacting with fans.

How To Start An Onlyfans: Step-by-Step


Step 1: Preparing Your Content

Before starting an OnlyFans account, it is crucial to decide on the content you want to offer, whether it is related to fitness, cooking, or adult content. Prepare enough content in advance to ensure consistent posting once your account is live.

Next Step

Step 2: Account Creation

To join OnlyFans, visit their website and click ‘sign up’. Enter a valid email, choose a password, and agree to their terms. Verify your email to complete account creation.

Next Step

Step 3: Account Customization

Once you’ve set up your account, you’ll be taken to your profile page where you can personalize it with a profile picture, cover photo, and a brief bio that sets expectations for your subscribers regarding the type of content they can anticipate.

Next Step

Step 4: Setting Up Your Bank Account

To receive payments from subscribers, add your bank account details in the banking section of your settings. OnlyFans verifies this information for security reasons.

Next Step

Step 5: Setting a Subscription Price

When determining the monthly subscription price for your followers, consider a range from $4.99 to $49.99 per month, with 80% of the revenue going to you and OnlyFans retaining the remaining 20%.

Next Step

Step 6: Verification

To safeguard the platform and its creators, OnlyFans mandates a verification procedure where users must provide a valid ID to confirm their age, typically taking up to 72 hours.

Next Step

Step 7: Marketing

To build your initial subscriber base on OnlyFans, leverage your existing social media presence by promoting your account across various platforms. This will help attract new subscribers and kickstart your content monetization journey.

Next Step

Step 8: Content Posting

Maintaining consistency while following your content calendar is vital in keeping your subscribers engaged. Additionally, you can explore income opportunities by requesting tips and providing paid private messages.


In conclusion, starting an OnlyFans account can be a lucrative venture for individuals looking to monetize their unique content. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can set up your account, market your content effectively, and engage with your audience to build a loyal fan base. Remember to prioritize your safety and privacy by implementing the recommended security measures, and always stay informed about the platform’s terms and conditions. With dedication, consistency, and a creative approach, you can leverage the power of OnlyFans to generate income and connect with fans who appreciate and support your work. So, don’t hesitate any longer – go ahead and embark on your OnlyFans journey today. Good luck!

Table of Contents